bike bits and spousal disappointment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ranger

Arrived home yesterday to find a parcel with a set of tyres in ransacked by my wife and thought it was strange for her to take such an interest in my cycling purchases.

Her response to my usual cheery greeting was "Why didn't you order those tyres from Wiggle, this lot don't send sweets. I spent ages trying to find them before I saw they were from someone else." She was consoled when I told her there would a parcel from Wiggle today

walker

smack her on the arse and tell her 'I think you've had enough sweets my dear':biggrin::biggrin:

Milo

Guru
I got a keyring of wiggle when I said don't forget the sweets on my last order I think they may have run out good keyring though got a bottle opener on it.

Maz

Guru
miloat said:
I got a keyring of wiggle when I said don't forget the sweets on my last order I think they may have run out good keyring though got a bottle opener on it.
I see a pattern emerging...I'm gonna go one better. I'll remind them not to forget my keyring...they might send me a Focus Variado if they've run out of keyrings.

thePig

miloat said:

I got one of those key rings from wiggle a couple of years ago and still use it. It has got me out of many a tight spot.....beer is my friend :tongue:

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Got a seatpost recently, Ms. P asked how much it was, picked it up-commented on how light it was and guessed at £30. Then she dug out the invoice. I gave her the sweets and never heard any more about it.

Trillian

think i'm at the point now, despite not living with my girlfriend (things may happen in the future) where a bike order will be ok provided there are some parts for her bike

apparently i have to go ride round cannock chase again next week despite falling off last time!

oh well, not complaining.

Top Bottom