bike courier

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Enw.nigel

Can anyone recommend a bike courier that they have found reasonably priced?. Bike will be packed in a bike box. Thanks.

Psyclist

Über Member
Senditnow.com, £15 to post a road bike, they don't need dimensions, just weight, and are part of Parcelforce.

I sent a 13kg road bike, and also received a road bike through them and nothing was damaged.

OP
OP
Enw.nigel

Enw.nigel

Senditnow.com, £15 to post a road bike, they don't need dimensions, just weight, and are part of Parcelforce.

I sent a 13kg road bike, and also received a road bike through them and nothing was damaged.

Thanks for that Kinetic-uk. Did you have to take out insurance with them and was it next day delivery?

Psyclist

Über Member
Thanks for that Kinetic-uk. Did you have to take out insurance with them and was it next day delivery?

Nigel - sorry for the late reply, I didn't use insurance as the bike was rather old and not too good condition, so you'd have to see how much that costs. Shouldn't be a lot as they're cheap overall. It's worth it if you're selling a bike of high value as I've heard that many couriers (not just Parcelforce) have damaged things in transit, although this was years ago.

Top Bottom