bike faster than a scooter

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by MrGrumpy, 29 May 2008.

1. MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Huge Member

:thumbsdown: Well exagerated a bit but I was faster than the scooter coming away from the maybury junction yesterday morning all the way to gyle turn off. Don`t think he was racing as such but me on my fixed out sprinted and overtook the pizza chariot I`m sure much to the riders dismay and the queue of traffic behind him :biggrin:

2. spindrift

spindrift New Member

Pizza chariot LOL.

3. goo_mason

goo_mason Champion barbed-wire hurdler

Nice one Mr Grumpy !

I overtook Jamie-Oliver-boy on Ferry Road on Tues morning (you know - one of those metrosexual scooterists with a man-bag who will have to spend three hours in the bog when he gets to work, piling in the hair-products to restyle his poncey just-out-of-bed-look cut that his helmet has ruined) . It took him ages to get up the momentum to finally catch up and slowly creep in front as we approached Crewe Toll, where we went our separate ways.

I take it these scooters do 0 - 25 in 240 secs ? :tongue::biggrin::biggrin::

4. BentMikey

BentMikey Rider of Seolferwulf

Or SimonLx's caning one of these uphill, legendary. Scooterboy was well pissed off.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice