1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bike faster than a scooter

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by MrGrumpy, 29 May 2008.

1. MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Huge Member

:thumbsdown: Well exagerated a bit but I was faster than the scooter coming away from the maybury junction yesterday morning all the way to gyle turn off. Don`t think he was racing as such but me on my fixed out sprinted and overtook the pizza chariot I`m sure much to the riders dismay and the queue of traffic behind him :biggrin:

2. spindrift

spindrift New Member

Pizza chariot LOL.

3. goo_mason

goo_mason Champion barbed-wire hurdler

Nice one Mr Grumpy !

I overtook Jamie-Oliver-boy on Ferry Road on Tues morning (you know - one of those metrosexual scooterists with a man-bag who will have to spend three hours in the bog when he gets to work, piling in the hair-products to restyle his poncey just-out-of-bed-look cut that his helmet has ruined) . It took him ages to get up the momentum to finally catch up and slowly creep in front as we approached Crewe Toll, where we went our separate ways.

I take it these scooters do 0 - 25 in 240 secs ? :tongue::biggrin::biggrin::

4. BentMikey

BentMikey Rider of Seolferwulf

Or SimonLx's caning one of these uphill, legendary. Scooterboy was well pissed off.