Bike Fit in Scotland

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
Hi all,

Had my bike since September and even though I've got a fit that feels pretty good but still feel my fit could be better. It's been mentioned before about bike fitting in Edinburgh, I think HJ advised 'The Tri Centre'. Would this be regarded as one of the best places or where else is worth considering. I stay in Fife, work in Edinburgh but I'm willing to travel a bit, maybe Glasgow, Dundee, Perth and obviously anywhere is Fife is fine.

Just want to make the most of the bike I have so any help appreciated ;)

I had a fit in the suggested tri centre.

Link

I have used Bike Fit in Edn and HJ's advice was spot on. Best £35 I have spent this cycling year. BhoyJim mentioned there is a place somewhere in Glw that does an assessment for about £150 takes about 3 hours to complete I am sure if you drop him a PM he would be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

One thing I did not do was take my bike down and I wish I had because they would have set it up for post measurments. Excellent service and whats best of all I was allowed to wander round looking at all that lovely gear without any pressure from them to buy.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
kfinlay said:
Hi all,

Had my bike since September and even though I've got a fit that feels pretty good but still feel my fit could be better. It's been mentioned before about bike fitting in Edinburgh, I think HJ advised 'The Tri Centre'. Would this be regarded as one of the best places or where else is worth considering. I stay in Fife, work in Edinburgh but I'm willing to travel a bit, maybe Glasgow, Dundee, Perth and obviously anywhere is Fife is fine.

Just want to make the most of the bike I have so any help appreciated :sun:
I would still say The Tri Centre... :biggrin:

Top Bottom