Bike fit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Andywinds

Andywinds

Thanks all for your feedback, I've not done anything yet as my back has been playing up, I thought it was getting better!

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Thanks all for your feedback, I've not done anything yet as my back has been playing up, I thought it was getting better!
Check out youtube, There are some good bike fit vids on there. I know to many people who have wasted money on bike fits. I do not know 1 person who has had a bike fit and 6 months later are still happy with it. We are all so different what works for one person will not work for another, :okay:

Tin Pot

Guru
When you get fitted for a bike do you have to have a bike in question. I've always felt that my bike was too small for me, and since fitting a compact bar feels even smaller. I picked up the compact bar as I wanted a shorter drop, I didn't think about the reach.
I've been looking at replacing the frame, or maybe just selling the bike and getting fitted in a shop for a new bike?
You can get fitted without a bike, they give you a spec sheet you can buy based on, or send to a custom bike vendor.

In your place I'd take your bike to a Retul based fitter and explain the situation.

Top Bottom