Bike Helmets for Toddlers

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I think my two were just standard stuff you could get from Halfords/Decathlon. Decathlon is still open for cycling stuff !

Despite what folk say about lids, my son headbutted the curb a few times with his lid on !

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Like @fossyant, my little one was just in own brand Halfords lids when she was little, they're fine enough. And their heads grow so quickly It's not worth overthinking it, get one that fits and is cheap, it'll be too small next year and you'll be buying a new one anyway. She has a POC helmet now she's older, but her head is pretty much adult sized now so each helmet lasts much longer.

bikingdad90

Veteran
We use Abus branded helmets. They come in cool child friendly designs and there is no buckle but a button so easy for little hands to remove.

bikingdad90

Veteran
@Bonefish Blues what is rather ironic about the blog is that the older boy in the picture has his helmet on incorrectly; too much forehead is showing.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
@Bonefish Blues what is rather ironic about the blog is that the older boy in the picture has his helmet on incorrectly; too much forehead is showing.
Yes, deeply so that this is what was commented on from my post. It deflects from the important message I was keen to give regarding safety buckles in the light of a local tragedy where a girl died in the most appalling circumstances because her helmet was not so fitted.

Top Bottom