1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike, Knee, Bike

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by ajc, 21 Oct 2007.

1. ajc

ajc Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: b8a3qx.jpg

33kce2d.jpg

23sg2g7.jpg

The first bike is my summer commute bike bought through our bike 2 work scheme, the second picture is the reason I've only ridden it once in 8 months. The last one is my favourite bike, its lovely to ride, very responsive, fast, light and just great for a day out.
    Both are Ridleys, one day I'll get something different but I need to ride these for a while otherwise my partner will hit me with something heavy if I turn up with another new bike !:rolleyes:
    Must find a picture of my winter bike...............

2. MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Huge Member

hmm torn cartlidge ?? nice bikes BTW

just realised thats a flash bike for commuting :rolleyes:

3. ajc

ajc Well-Known Member

Interestingly they didn't find a tear (which I was annoyed about) but did find some bone growth under the tendons which was cleared out (I have a DVD of it :rolleyes:), I've also had severe tendonitis which would not go away but has after the surgeryxx(

I think I agree with you :biggrin: it is far too good for commuting !
    My winter bike has just had a new gearset put on it (50/34) and the frame was replaced last christmas, blimey, its pretty much new !
    I think it'll do for winter and summer especially as I ride through some "lovely" areas of Leeds on my commute :rolleyes:

Must take a picture of it.........its just a cheap aluminium frame and carbon forks but its a good solid ride