Bike trail markers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Not sure this bike trail marker makes sense …
IMG_8630.jpeg

IMG_8637.jpeg

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I cannot see the trail but it is showing it is suitable for handcycles. At a guess.

OP
OP
kayakerles

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Okay, so between Steve and DT I Learned something. I thought Steve was just joking. The hiker I was with on that trail had no clue as to how that was to represent a bicycle either, but now we know. I looked up handcycle just now and came across this image, which also doesn’t look anything like that icon. But it is what it is. Thanks, all.

IMG_8680.jpeg

No offense to anyone meant, if any was was taken. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I don't have any knowledge of hand cycling. I just put your picture into Google image search and that's what it found.

Sallar55

Veteran
This is a good one, velo1 route. Going to apply a law we have at home,our right to roam .

1000022466.jpg

FrothNinja

Veteran
Okay, so between Steve and DT I Learned something. I thought Steve was just joking. The hiker I was with on that trail had no clue as to how that was to represent a bicycle either, but now we know. I looked up handcycle just now and came across this image, which also doesn’t look anything like that icon. But it is what it is. Thanks, all.

View attachment 721515
No offense to anyone meant, if any was was taken. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That's not an off-road hand bike. They are much lower to the ground for increased stability in the rougher conditions.

Top Bottom