Bike pump Topeak road morph V Topeak mountain morph

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rodgy-dodge

An Exceptional Member
Confused as to which one to buy! :unsure:

On price the mountain morph is cheaper which would please husband as he said get one for £14.99 (dur what planet's he on!) Haven't got time to scout round car boots either!

The Road Morph does the same job but runs in at £7's dearer just for slightly less weight, diameter and gauge!

I want a decent pump to take out - one that I can use - we both have mini pumps but I can't get the tyres up to presure with them on either the mtb or road bike, I want one that will do both my bikes!

The Topeak look less fiddly and like the idea of being able to pump down, rather than having to hold the wheel between my legs so it doesn't shake rattle and roll, it also looks like I'd be able to get more wind in the tyre easily. I've already read some of the coments said before on here and most of you rate Topeak as the best so which would you go for if buying for the OH....

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I've got two road and one MTB, if buying again I'd probably have one road and two MTB...it's definitely easier to pump up bigger tyres with the MTB version.

So, there's your answer, get one of each for each bike :biggrin:

Top Bottom