Bike selection

What bike is better

• Trek marlin 2013

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trek 4300 disc2013

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

New Guy Help!!

Hey guys I'm getting a new bike and need help. The only thing I no about a bike is if I think it looks good but I no that one that looks good might be awful I'm not looking to spend thousands and I've seen a few that I like these are:- trek marlin 2013, cannondale sl5 2013, giant revel, or a trek 4300d 2013. I'm mostly going to be riding on the roads but I will also be joining friends when they go on trails but none of these will be too demanding I hope someone can help with my decision thanks!!!

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
The question is as easy to answer as 'how long is a bit of string'
The fact is that different people have a different level of flexibility and this changes dramatically what kinds of bikes they feel comfortable on. Likewise our body proportions are not standard as such my advise would be to find a bike store which will offer you a great service and give you the time to find the bike which suits you, and simply test a few.

If it makes any difference (although it should not) I would never personally purchase a trek based on the ownership of the company and some of its past actions. As such could not tell you anything at all about the bikes.

Top Bottom