Bike service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've ordered these in blue,http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shimano-A...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648 .the play in my cassette is about 1mm side to side,i'm sure my low gear is stamped 42t i will check it.My chain ring,some teeth are flat some pointed,some bent.
DSCN1060.JPG
DSCN1066.JPG

Ajax Bay

Guru
Let's see how many teeth the largest sprocket has actually got. That RD is a Shimano Deore M591 9 Speed Rear Mech and is only available in a Long Cage (SGS) cage length, so it's entirely capable of capacity 41t and largest sprocket 32t.
Others will be along to judge the life left in that chainwheel (or not), not that it matters: the OP has bought a new crankset (NB JIS taper).

Last edited:
Let's see how many teeth the largest sprocket has actually got. That RD is a Shimano Deore M591 9 Speed Rear Mech and is only available in a Long Cage (SGS) cage length, so it's entirely capable of capacity 41t and largest sprocket 32t.
Others will be along to judge the life left in that chainwheel (or not), not that it matters: the OP has bought a new crankset (NB JIS taper).
sorry,my mistake,32 teeth.

Top Bottom