Bike shop lies? Orbea Arama question.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brock

Hello folks remember me? I've skulked back because I need some help.

I'm in the market for a nice do-all fastish tourey commuter all rounder and I was quite taken with the Orbea Arama in a bike shop I haven't previously frequented, it had a £1000 price tag and when I asked if it was this season's model the chap said 'umm well yeah it's 2009/10, being Spanish they have different way of doing things'. He didn't have a catalogue or brochure for the bike but said to check the Orbea web site for specs.
Now, I can't find any mention of it at all on the Orbea website, and precious little on the rest of the web, in fact it doesn't seem like the Arama has existed since 2007/8..

So.. Are they trying to pull a fast one and sell me something 2 or 3 years old for the new model price? Or am I missing something here?

I have been making a number of enquires about the Orbea and they have like most other makers just released their 2010 models which frame wise are pretty much the same as 2009. Give the guys a Epic Cycles who are the largest Norther Orbea dealer an email and make an enquiry about the bike and its availability. These guys have been fantastic in all the questions I have asked and I haven't even bought my bike yet.

http://www.epic-cycles.co.uk/index.htm

Top Bottom