Bike Shops of Leeds Past and Present

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not comprehensive - but it's strange looking at the photos like that. "I remember that one, that's where ....." :smile:

OP
OP
wiggydiggy

wiggydiggy

Guru
Not comprehensive - but it's strange looking at the photos like that. "I remember that one, that's where ....." :smile:

I know, I want to do some research on the ones that are now Nando's and The Hourglass as I'm sure I've read favourably about those shops before, just forgot to look them up before.

Stif Cycles Headingley is the only one I knew 'before', not been cycling long enough to know the rest.....

classic33

Leg End Member
No mention of the one down from the Corn Exchange, on Call Lane, which later moved to what is now Nando's.

Two Wheels Good & later Freewheel.The latter also had a shop on Deansgate, Manchester. As well as their own catalogue.

OP
OP
wiggydiggy

wiggydiggy

Guru

classic33

Leg End Member

Once walked out there from Leeds train staion. Sunny, dry day. Like the piece at the bottom of the page though.
"This website is hand-made and (like us) may not be the the prettiest - we'd rather concentrate on getting
on with what we're really here for - "Keeping you on your bike - without the hype". "

There's a few missing. One that used to be up near the old bus station being the obvious one for myself. Cannot think of the name.

Top Bottom