Bike Show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

Went today, thoroughly enjoyed it, great to have all the test bikes available. Didn't see any accessories which tempted me but I was surprised at how many I want to add to my garage now.

I thought I was over the N+1 thing, if you asked this morning, I'd have said that I don't want any more bikes. However, after a few hours riding and stroking, I now want a Mezzo, a Guv'nor, a Croix de Fer, Moulton and (and this is a huge shock to me) a Langster SS/Fixie! And that's just the sub-£2k bikes. :biggrin:

sibaldib

Went today, thoroughly enjoyed it, great to have all the test bikes available. Didn't see any accessories which tempted me but I was surprised at how many I want to add to my garage now.

I thought I was over the N+1 thing, if you asked this morning, I'd have said that I don't want any more bikes. However, after a few hours riding and stroking, I now want a Mezzo, a Guv'nor, a Croix de Fer, Moulton and (and this is a huge shock to me) a Langster SS/Fixie! And that's just the sub-£2k bikes. :biggrin:

Blimey Norm,

I was there on Friday, only sorry we couldn't meet up.

I really enjoyed te show after areally sh*t week at work.

Cheers

Sib

Norm

I was thinking, as I was walking around, that I should have suggested some time'n'place meeting point for CCers.

I really enjoyed te show after areally sh*t week at work.
If it's any consolation, I had a shoot week and I'm not working at the moment.

davidaw

Nice pics. Shame about the lack of Recumbents there again :sad:

Top Bottom