1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike stops in Central London

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by spindrift, 17 Jan 2008.

1. spindrift

spindrift New Member

Those bike stops/shower rooms in central London, on ITV's London Tonight Alastair "drunk driver " Stewart had a piece on this.

Some fat old wobble arse presenter was shown wibbling about on a foldie, then walking into his office wiping his sweaty face on his scarf!

He then sat down next to his colleagues who began miming a piss-poorly acted scene of waving hands and wrinkling noses. Because the cyclist stank, natch.

Fxxx my boots, the temperature on the Central Line hit 40 degrees last summer, you get a load more sweaty in those cattle trucks you dumbass patronising lazy hacks, gah.

The bike stop looked good though, seperate racks, showers and you can get a coffee.

2. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

I didn't know you had a penchant for hanging around public showers in central London Spinners! Is there anything you'd like to share with us? :becool::smile:

3. spindrift

spindrift New Member

I have great showers at work- those 5 jet ones. Sometime I turn them all on and pretend I'm in a submarine that's been hit by a torpedo.

I did wonder whether The Gays would take over these places.

4. <Sigh> Wish we had showers at work.

We've just got our own cycle parking space.I've only been there 19 years.