Bike stops in Central London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spindrift

Those bike stops/shower rooms in central London, on ITV's London Tonight Alastair "drunk driver " Stewart had a piece on this.

Some fat old wobble arse presenter was shown wibbling about on a foldie, then walking into his office wiping his sweaty face on his scarf!

He then sat down next to his colleagues who began miming a piss-poorly acted scene of waving hands and wrinkling noses. Because the cyclist stank, natch.

Fxxx my boots, the temperature on the Central Line hit 40 degrees last summer, you get a load more sweaty in those cattle trucks you dumbass patronising lazy hacks, gah.

The bike stop looked good though, seperate racks, showers and you can get a coffee.

domtyler

Über Member
spindrift said:
Those bike stops/shower rooms in central London, on ITV's London Tonight Alastair "drunk driver " Stewart had a piece on this.

Some fat old wobble arse presenter was shown wibbling about on a foldie, then walking into his office wiping his sweaty face on his scarf!

He then sat down next to his colleagues who began miming a piss-poorly acted scene of waving hands and wrinkling noses. Because the cyclist stank, natch.

Fxxx my boots, the temperature on the Central Line hit 40 degrees last summer, you get a load more sweaty in those cattle trucks you dumbass patronising lazy hacks, gah.

The bike stop looked good though, seperate racks, showers and you can get a coffee.

I didn't know you had a penchant for hanging around public showers in central London Spinners! Is there anything you'd like to share with us? :becool::smile:

OP
OP
S

spindrift

I have great showers at work- those 5 jet ones. Sometime I turn them all on and pretend I'm in a submarine that's been hit by a torpedo.

I did wonder whether The Gays would take over these places.

Top Bottom