Bike suggestions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User19783

Yep
Your old bike is a keeper for sure.

I just hope @rideswithmoobs can find himself a good bike, it's a shame he lives so far away, as it's always good to test ride different bikes, and all my four fixed wheel bikes are different.

OP
OP
rideswithmoobs
Yep
Your old bike is a keeper for sure.

I just hope @rideswithmoobs can find himself a good bike, it's a shame he lives so far away, as it's always good to test ride different bikes, and all my four fixed wheel bikes are different.

Now I really like that Langster. If you feel like selling it :hello:

That's also a good suggestion of upgrading the disc specific wheels to a lighter better set with some 28's on. The frame geometry is not particularly racey though and I really like the Genesis as an all rounder and winter bike. Better wheels would still be a good investment for it though

D

Deleted member 1258

Now I really like that Langster. If you feel like selling it :hello:

That's also a good suggestion of upgrading the disc specific wheels to a lighter better set with some 28's on. The frame geometry is not particularly racey though and I really like the Genesis as an all rounder and winter bike. Better wheels would still be a good investment for it though
My Genesis had its wheels upgraded with a nice pair from Planet X a few weeks after I brought it.

Top Bottom