Bike trailer questionnaire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi everyone, it would really help me out if you could fill in this questionnaire as it would help with my engineering degree there aren't many questionnaires so it shouldn't take long to complete, the information collected with help me decide what to add for my final design, I am sorry if my English isn't the best but everything should make sense if not I will reword the parts that don't.

Link to quiz
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...5EOzEs1u_PFFCpL1WmeuUvtg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you for completing the quiz this really helps me.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Hi everyone, it would really help me out if you could fill in this questionnaire as it would help with my engineering degree there aren't many questionnaires so it shouldn't take long to complete, the information collected with help me decide what to add for my final design, I am sorry if my English isn't the best but everything should make sense if not I will reword the parts that don't.

Link to quiz
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...5EOzEs1u_PFFCpL1WmeuUvtg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you for completing the quiz this really helps me.
Can't fill it in as I don't have a google account to sign in to.

As @raleighnut points out a lot of people (me included) will be unable or unwilling to respond if we need to sign in to something.

Have a look at some of the previous threads on this forum and see what others are doing and using.

First tip in getting responses is to make it as easy as possible to respond.

Sorry.

classic33

Leg End Member
Page blocked any attempt to do anything, including signing in(which wouldn't have been done by me anyway).

It needs to be more user friendly, from the outset, to gather any reasonable responses.

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Hi there.
As others have mentioned, asking for personal information such as an email address when not needed can discourage responses.
It's likely(?) you've created your form from an institutional Google account at a university/college/school. If I remember correctly, requiring a Google sign in is enabled by default, however, you can turn it off. Go to the 'Settings' in your form, then 'Responses' and make sure all options are set to 'off':
Screenshot 2022-01-04.png

You might also want to rethink the questions after the first one. All of these assume that the respondent does want to own a bike trailer; not everyone will.
Perhaps your first question ought to filter out those people who might want - or indeed already have - a trailer?

Also:
Would you prefer to buy a bike trailer that has a lot of storage?
You need to specify what 'a lot' is. 'A lot' will mean different things to different people.

You might also want to include questions about trailer design - there are a variety of options, as a recent thread on this forum discussed:
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/trailer-hitch.282378/

Let us know when you've changed the settings and good luck with your project.

You've not been very clear about what type of trailer you're discussing. Shopping / children / doggy / camping / deliveries etc. Although there's some cross-over each type has its own set of design considerations.

Top Bottom