Bike Whispering - I call it bo11ocks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Halfords ad
Quote from comments 'The only slim chance of ever buying a bike from halfords would be to buy a boardman but after watching this advert I wouldn't even buy a dust cap from them.' How true!

uclown2002

Guru
I got as far as 15 secs then had to switch it off. :ohmy:

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
It's passed off the minutes between finishing some work off and actually logging off quite well.
Not what you'd expect from a faceless corp like Halfords though- can't see the #horsewhisperer going viral.

D

Deleted member 23692

Superb!

Far far better than the current "We're for the ....." .wiggle advert that seems to be tagged onto every youtube vid at the mo.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Was that the point where it looked like he might be about to, er, consumate his realtionship with the bike?

Perhaps it's funny if you've seen the Horse Whisperer film? I haven't because I'm a bit deaf and I don't like horses, so I didn't think there would be much I'd enjoy in it.
I thought Horse Whisperer was quite asinine, at least this was only three minutes and a half long, and had bicycles in it.

Ganymede

Veteran
I just think it's really dangerous for any company to use phrases like "I don't know anything about the ranges...." when for a lot of their branches this is TRUE.

Critically speaking I thought it was quite funny but too long. I laughed when the alarm went off.

Top Bottom