Bikeradar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Is it actually alive? I have been trying for days to get on to it but their server is not responding.

I'm not jumping ship, honest! I just wanted to search for info. :smile:

Shaun

Founder
The forum is, yes, been on it this morning and it's working fine. :smile:

Cheers,
Shaun

domtyler

Über Member
It is SOOOO boring there, almost every post is one that has been repeated a thousand times before.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
The "Girls in lycra" thread is still going which was a leftover from the old C+ forum.

Dayvo said:
Especially if he was looking for 'new rides' or 'dirt biking'! ;)

nah, just some good rear 'forks'....

domtyler

Über Member
Patrick Stevens said:
And compounded it by typing "Seeks young muscular black man." ;)

Ah, all is becoming clear! It was obviously at this point that his wife walked in and caught him and he cooked the whole "Oh, um, er, hello love, yes I was just looking for a Cycling Forum and this filth just jumped up on my screen ;), I'd better email Cycle Chat to see if they know what's going on...." ;);):wacko::biggrin:

domtyler said:
Ah, all is becoming clear! It was obviously at this point that his wife walked in and caught him and he cooked the whole "Oh, um, er, hello love, yes I was just looking for a Cycling Forum and this filth just jumped up on my screen ;), I'd better email Cycle Chat to see if they know what's going on...." ;);):wacko::biggrin:

And in the meantime, his wife is telling a muscular young black man that he's definitely got the wrong address..................................;)

Top Bottom