bikes and beards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
had a beard when it was unfashionable to have one. as soon as the tragics started growing them I got rid.

it comes back for the winter as it keeps my face warm underwater and on the bike

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
As the human race evolves we are becoming less hirsute those that are excessively hairy are throwbacks....I believe 3BM is bordering on missing link classification and Vernon may be a different species entirely

ever tried to find a sloping lake ?

Underwater mountains!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTysc4geIzTpmj9UXhUOlfVVf3M-qaBztEZRzANz-if5Wjt5zhclw.jpg

anothersam

SMIDSMe
As the human race evolves we are becoming less hirsute those that are excessively hairy are throwbacks....I believe 3BM is bordering on missing link classification and Vernon may be a different species entirely
I don't know Vernon except as an internet entity and apparent guru, so I've no idea if seeing his beard in real life would alter the emotion I feel, which is this: jealousy. The beards I have attempted to cultivate over the years (to the horror of my wife, who flees from facial hair) have sometimes left me feeling less than a man. Chest hair, on the other hand, I have no problems growing – sorry if TMI.

ayceejay

Guru
In fact one of the most famous women famous for facial hair was Marilyn Monroe; Tony Curtis said that kissing her was like kissing Hitler although how he knew that remains a state secret. The views of Cameron Dias on pubic hair are sensational and what grows under your arm is either gross or natural depending on where you live. Philosophically one might ask..if it grows it must be good and if religious - as God planned. But ask yourself if Marilyn would be more or less attractive with a full set.
The term 'full set' comes from a Royal Navy term that means, either like the guy on the Players packet or nothing and an allowance was paid for it's upkeep which is odd since the upkeep of a clean shaved face is more bother and expense, I imagine.

Top Bottom