bikes and beards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Real beard:
beard-1_r644x644.jpeg

How is it different from the pubic area, which does tend to get a bit sweaty?

Ask this man he's a dickhead.

Drago

Legendary Member
The only thing I run through mine is the trimmer with a number 5 comb once a week.

Tin Pot

Guru
I'm staying in UK at present, between West Wickam and Keston on a very busy cycle route. One thing i have noticed is how many cyclists have beards !!!! The men that is :blink:

Not far from my manor. You've got a nice little route near you down around Jack Ass Lane, Blackman's Lane and Skid Hill.

We're not all beardies, and few have what you'd call a full beard - and no hipsters at all asfaik.

Check out Church Hill and Braested Hill when you've found your feet.

OP
OP
s7ephanie

s7ephanie

middle of nowhere in France

Not far from my manor. You've got a nice little route near you down around Jack Ass Lane, Blackman's Lane and Skid Hill.

not when you live at bottom of jack ass lane and are trying to get out of your driveway, it drives my son mad :evil:
i'm going to try and see if i can get UP jack ass lane tomorrow

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Mine's useful lately, given that a wintry chill is settling in. Some of the minima for the coming week will be about 3°C, so anything that helps reduce the wind chill is good.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
My old trimmer packed up a couple of years ago and as I had an 'event' to go to (a 50th birthday I seem to remember) I bought a pack of razors and set to.
Maz told me if I ever did it again I could pack my bags.........................then bought me a new trimmer about a week later. :becool:

Top Bottom