Bikes Etc magazine - has it gone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
Anyone know the story with the apparent demise of Bikes Etc?

Website says "no longer available to purchase as a subscription product", and it's been missing from the shelves for a while now.

Preliminary googling not revealing anything.

OP
OP
Foghat

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
That's odd.

Before logging in, did a search on Cyclechat for "Bikes Etc" which didn't list anything. Just tried it again with the same search term, but logged in this time, and found this:
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/bikes-etc.254448/

Search function must operate differently according to whether logged in.

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I gave up with most mags the only one I have on sub is pro cycling as it's about he sport ,good articles etc rather than rehashed pieces every few months

AuroraSaab

Veteran
Tough times for print magazines at the moment. There is so much online and mags are so expensive. A good classic car mag I used to get has sadly bitten the dust. I looked at Cycling Weekly today and was amazed to find it costs about £3.50 for such a thin mag. A guitar magazine I bought occasionally was £6.50 too. Most people can't afford those kind of prices on a regular basis, though the subscription are usually much better value.

Readly app is the answer unlimted magazines on your tablet 6 quid per month. I normally get the 99p offers occasionly.. when you cancel they send you another offer quite quickly

Top Bottom