bikes in blankets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kedab

Veteran
we're lucky enough to get free stuffs from work every month - we even get a selection of stuffs to choose from - i have just received blanket number 2. a colleague asks me what the blankets are for. i tell her they're to cover my babies in my garage...she looks concrened. i tell her my babies are actually my bikes. she looks even more concerned than she did before. i shrug. there really is nothing 'normal' about cyclists to non-cyclists is there :ohmy:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
When my son is in the garage I've been known to kiss my best bike. I've also been heard apologising to my commute bike if I take the best bike out.
He calls me a loser. That's fine, I am a loser, with 2 nice bikes!

BSRU

A Human Being
I have a heated throw which allows me to keep the bike warm in sub-zero temperatures so that I can recharge the batteries for the lights.

matthat

Über Member
Whatever i'm using as daily bike lives in porch and newbie's in front room and spare and other bikes are in garage!! I thought i was sad having a 4 bike rack in garage not thought of blankets!!:cold:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Mine stay with a little Mitsubishi in the garage. Except in the winter, when they are in the basement, next to the cycling trainer.

OP
OP
kedab

kedab

Veteran
My babies don't sleep rough in the garage, instead they're in a spare bedroom, so no blankets required.

I asked the wife if I could use one of the spare rooms in our new house to house my bikes - I got the 'look of death' and decided the garage would be good enough. I did get the man-den for the 360 and deeveedee watching so I shouldn't grumble too much.

Top Bottom