Bill Amberg Penguin Leather bound Classics Collection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jonnyrau

A really nice as new collection of Bill Amberg Penguin Leather Bound Classics. There are 6 books in total in the collection. The Great Gatsby, Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Big Sleep, A Room With a View, The Picture of Dorian Gray and Brideshead Revisited. These are limited editions and some copies are no longer available. The books a leather bound and have a nice leather bookmark attached.

http://www.penguin.co.uk/static/cs/uk/0/penguin_sets/billamberg_collection.html

They retail at £50 each so the rrp for the total collection is £300. I can offer them to you for £125. That is only £20 for each. PM me for more details as these are an excellent buy if you are a literary enthusiast. Sorry for being a bit off topic admins! Hope this is ok.

Tynan

Veteran
I was hoping these were gloves or something

Why bind books in penguin leather?

if I had the money to spare, I'd buy them though

OP
OP
J

Jonnyrau

I was hoping these were gloves or something

Why bind books in penguin leather?

if I had the money to spare, I'd buy them though

hehe not penguin leather! Penguin are a publishing company lol! Just to clarify no penguins were harmed in the making of these books :smile:

Penguin leather would be a bit prickly due to the feathers! haha

I saw a beautifully bound leather and gold tooled book in a book shop in Cartmel last weekend. It was £500! The works of Wordsworth! I had no idea that they fetched such a lot of dosh! It was gorgeous but I was not at all tempted at that price.

OP
OP
J

Jonnyrau

Penguin leather would be a bit prickly due to the feathers! haha

I saw a beautifully bound leather and gold tooled book in a book shop in Cartmel last weekend. It was £500! The works of Wordsworth! I had no idea that they fetched such a lot of dosh! It was gorgeous but I was not at all tempted at that price.

£80 +p and p last offer

Top Bottom