Billa has been found!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

bikepete said:
She's out now!

Tucking in to her food :-) Did the test for dehydration and she seems OK (skin on back of the neck not stiff). Will check her out more after she's stopped eating!

House owner very apologetic, no worries about mess, nice guy, just worried about having just moved in and now being known to the whole street as the cat killer :becool:

Hurrah! Glad Billa is back where she belongs, safe and sound.

Mr Phoebus

billasun2.jpg

Yay! For a happy ending. :smile:

Tharg2007

Veteran
Gromit said:
Just got back from the green festival thing, its nice to have Billa sitting by the fire. (Its not on!) She doesn't seem to care though.

Is there anyone in the Bolton area able to take in a hamster? My sister just called asking if I want him, but alas with having the cat and her being so hungry, he'd be a tasty snack. As usual the kids have gone off him, so he isn't getting the attention he needs.

He is a nice little fellow called Idris, I got him about a year ago from Mertha Tydfil, I had to leave quickly so couldn't take him with me. (Long story).

ComedyPilot said:
Try the neighbour you got Billa from? :rofl:

you could post the hampster through the letterbox like the ice cubes :sun:

bikepete

Guru
Cheers everyone! She's all sorted now, pretty much back to her usual self it seems. Got through three times her usual evening meal last night before settling down for a kip :rofl:. Local kids and their mums and the neighbours have all been around to pet her, too!

billasun2lol.jpg

billasun1.jpg

surfgurl

My three cats send their love to Billa too. They are very glad she is ok. They would send some cat biscuits, but unfortunately we left the box out of the cupboard last night and 'someone' knocked it over and managed to tear a hole in it.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Yes, I'm very glad Billa is free, I know her well, and she's a real character.

I suppose if you'd got a burglar to break in and free her, it would have to have been a cat burglar....

Sorry...

OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
Its amazing how many people have asked how she is today and we have had two neighbors pop round this evening to pet her.

Billa has reach celebratory status me thinks, Arch and Hilldodger should watch out. :biggrin:

A bit OT but I went out tonight to the compound where the car is kept and an old woman and her daughter were trapped inside. They'd had followed their dogs in to the compound and never noticed the automatic gates shutting behind them. It reminded me of this thread, glad to hear Billa is OK.

Tharg2007

Veteran
HLaB said:
A bit OT but I went out tonight to the compound where the car is kept and an old woman and her daughter were trapped inside. They'd had followed their dogs in to the compound and never noticed the automatic gates shutting behind them. It reminded me of this thread, glad to hear Billa is OK.

did you throw ice cubes at them or were you nice and let them out ;)

Top Bottom