Billa has been found!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gromit

Über Member
Hiya all, good news my cat Billa has been found. One slight problem though,
she is in a house thats just been sold and the new owners are away She must have sneaked in when they moved in last Sunday.

Does anyone have any idea how to get her out. We have already called the estate agents, they no longer have the keys. There is no cat flap, the windows are all secure. We are a bit stuck.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Call the RSPCA, they have ways and means and if necessary can gain entry to the property.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Ring RSPCA, they might get the police out and be able to open the door?
Beaten to it!!
Just need to speed my typing up more. :laugh:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Great news. The RSPCA will break in for you. The poor new owners won't be too happy at a stonking bill though.

OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
Thanks everyone, I'm thinking of RSPCA, The Police and a locksmith may work. That way no damage to the door, I hope. :laugh:

pleased to hear that Gromit. A good locksmith should be able to get in with no or minimal damage.

OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
Dayvo that looks like it would put a fair sized hole in the door. Maybe a cat sized one?

Just called the RSPCA, there coming out, hopefully they can get in without hurting the door.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Congrats.... - just smash the window...oops - didn't say that.

Tip some cat food through the letter box is the RSPCA can't get them out yet.... or that brick...:laugh:

Top Bottom