Billa has been found!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
bikepete said:
Have put a note up on their door explaining things in case they get back from hols tonight.
Did your cat enjoy a bit of light reading before she ate it?? :smile:

Oops - just noticed you said on the door.... hope your neighbours don't mind you drawing attention to the fact that they are not in...

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Did your cat enjoy a bit of light reading before she ate it?? :smile:

Oops - just noticed you said on the door.... hope your neighbours don't mind you drawing attention to the fact that they are not in...

:thumbsup:

:ohmy:

bikepete

Guru
Sh4rkyBloke said:

Someone breaks in = Billa gets out = job done :smile:

Actually don't think it's a prob - nice area, and half the street are eagerly following the Billa release saga :ohmy:. Every time I go and put more ice through the letterbox for her (lowering it in little trays from cut-off milk bottles!) someone pops out to ask how it's going...

No sign of returning owners yet :thumbsup:

bikepete

Guru
She's out now!

Tucking in to her food :-) Did the test for dehydration and she seems OK (skin on back of the neck not stiff). Will check her out more after she's stopped eating!

House owner very apologetic, no worries about mess, nice guy, just worried about having just moved in and now being known to the whole street as the cat killer ;)

longers

Legendary Member
Great news!!!! ;)

This has been a real on-line saga. Glad she is ok and the neighbour is ok about it.

What a way to break the ice!

Bromptonaut

Rohan Man
Awfully easy to lock in a wandering cat in these sort of circs.

Couple of years ago I collected my mother from her (then short term rent) house for a holiday and, having strapped her and my kids into car went back to lock up. As Mum was going to be away for three weeks I decided a last check for dripping taps etc would be a good idea. Rounding the bend in the stairs I was met by next doors kitten - must have wondered in while I was loading the car.

Shooed her out pdq but she'd have been in a bad way pretty soon unless. lile Billa, she'd happened to be visible in a window.

BMR

Hi Pete, glad your cat is out you have a lot of patience if it was our cocker spaniel trapped in there I would have bricked a window and got him out days ago, mind you if he didnt get his food he would have smashed his own way out.

OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
Just got back from the green festival thing, its nice to have Billa sitting by the fire. (Its not on!) She doesn't seem to care though.

Is there anyone in the Bolton area able to take in a hamster? My sister just called asking if I want him, but alas with having the cat and her being so hungry, he'd be a tasty snack. As usual the kids have gone off him, so he isn't getting the attention he needs.

He is a nice little fellow called Idris, I got him about a year ago from Mertha Tydfil, I had to leave quickly so couldn't take him with me. (Long story).

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Gromit said:
Just got back from the green festival thing, its nice to have Billa sitting by the fire. (Its not on!) She doesn't seem to care though.

Is there anyone in the Bolton area able to take in a hamster? My sister just called asking if I want him, but alas with having the cat and her being so hungry, he'd be a tasty snack. As usual the kids have gone off him, so he isn't getting the attention he needs.

He is a nice little fellow called Idris, I got him about a year ago from Mertha Tydfil, I had to leave quickly so couldn't take him with me. (Long story).

Try the neighbour you got Billa from? :biggrin:

Top Bottom