Bin Men - stupid? or following process?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tim Hall

Even Horley, the living embodiment of a shite hole, has a Waitrose, with a cafe and a cycle lock up too.

Jealous? You betcha.
Steady on old son, some of us were born there. Horley, that is. We didn't have a Waitrose back then. We did have an International Stores though. They did that frightfully modern thing of delivering your shopping after you'd dropped an order in.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Steady on old son, some of us were born there. Horley, that is. We didn't have a Waitrose back then. We did have an International Stores though. They did that frightfully modern thing of delivering your shopping after you'd dropped an order in.
Yeah but you bailed first chance you got, admit it.

I remember international stores, and the court lodge tower, where my eldest sister lived in the 60's rather too well!

Alun

Guru
That's rather appropriate because cricket makes no sense to me at all and neither does the geography as Lancashire cricket ground is in Greater Manchester and not Lancashire.
They have a couple of grounds in Merseyside as well, though ! I think some other clubs are in similar positions, but don't ask me which. Last time I watched Lancashire CC, Clive Lloyd played for them.

Alun

Guru
1705183 said:
Both The Oval and Lords are in Greater London rather than Surrey or Middlesex respectively.
Warwickshire County Cricket Club should perhaps be called West Midlands County Cricket Club !

Top Bottom