Bird Box Cam and wifi...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You can use an app like wifi analyser on a smart phone to find clear channels to use. Works a treat.
Hmmm, people say these sort of things as if they make sense!
@MossCommuter I don't think I tried the broadband until after I'd finished playing with my new toy so it may well have occurred earlier. I'll give it another go on the new channel then!
Cheers Tekkies:thumbsup:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
You need one of these mofos

johnwardbirdtable1.jpg

Dan B

Disengaged member
You can use an app like wifi analyser on a smart phone to find clear channels to use. Works a treat.
Hmmm, people say these sort of things as if they make sense!
Fossyant is porbably talking about something like https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farproc.wifi.analyzer&hl=en

Per @MossCommuter in #11, though, it won't help (much) if the offending transmitter isn't actually speaking wifi and is just using the same frequency range.

Leaway2

Lycrist
I'm building a new bird table tomorrow, a fox keeps leaping onto the current one and wrecking it, any tips for an anti-pigeon/magpie one too, I know they're also birds I just don't want the b******s in my garden?!
b******s, that'll be the Great Bustard. what have you against them?

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It has taken me some time to get round to it but I have finally set the bugger up. I just need the tits to start house-hunting and approve of my bijou little pied á terre.
Here's a sample of the picture on the TV screen with my keys in residence.
20140228_153550.jpg

Top Bottom