Bit of a stir...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Oh dear,sounds like a reasonable chap that one:blush: what a tool.

BSRU

A Human Being
He obviously does not realise everything he posts on the internet can be tracked to his ip address and hence his home.

Sad that people think it's perfectly acceptable to use mobile phones while driving.

Doesn't help as nothing is done about it.

BSRU

A Human Being
dondare said:
Or internet cafe, perhaps.
You are implying that they are "worldly". I had someone threaten me in similar way but they were not the brightest and had used their real name as a login name. A bit of searching found their address and they went all quiet.

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
HaloJ said:
My god Mikey you don't half get some verbal abuse hun. :biggrin:

Typed abuse in this case, LOL!

jamoore04 has posted a comment on your profile:
u do ur bit for the community now i will do mine by researching to see weather it is LEGAL or NOT to post peoples number plates all over the internet!! it is rude and and invasion of peoples privacy weather for good or not!!!

MrMcnazza has made a comment on Lewisham Homes EA05KZK EA05 KZK EA05-KZK:
U sad case!!!!! u obviously havent got a social life so u have to go around doing this shoot. Some day your gunna do that to the wrong person.....GRASS.....

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
"bit of a stir" is an understatement dude! - nice catch though. Ive spotted several WVM on their phones today. One was parked up only to start using his phone once moving :/

Svendo

Guru
Just looked out my window and there's a tubby builder reversing his Toyota full size pick up out of the small cul de sac on the phone. Grrr.

BSRU

A Human Being
You should organise an campaign to get CC users to contact them and complain about offensive and threatening posts on YouTube from their drivers.

Top Bottom