Bit of a stir...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
Here ya go, some contact details:-
Mark Agnew Lewisham Homes Director of Property Services 0208 3147329 Mark.agnew@lewishamhomes.org.uk
Colin Dawes Lewisham Homes Asset Investment Manager 0208 3148821 Colin.dawes@lewishamhomes.org.uk
Nigel Trueman Lewisham Homes Interim 0208 3146857 Nigel.trueman@lewishamhomes.org.uk
Adele Stevens Lewisham Homes Head of Communication &
Involvement
0208 3149468 Adele.stevens@lewishamhomes.org.uk
Briony Kwouk Lewisham Homes Community Involvement Officer 0208 3149139 Briony.kwouk@lewishamhomes.org.uk
Sandy Canham Lewisham Homes Head of Leaseholder Services 0208 3147625 Sandra.canham@lewishamhomes.org.uk
Nick Spenceley Lewisham Homes Head of Customer Services 0208 3146790 Nick.spenceley@lewishamhomes.org.uk

Plus the fact of using mobile phones while driving and endangering other people.

BSRU

A Human Being
hackbike 666 said:
Plus the fact of using mobile phones while driving and endangering other people.
And that as well, obviously the most important thing not to forget, like some people.

Tynan

Veteran
you ca track an IP address to a company but very very rarely a home address, it'll just go the local ISP hub

BSRU

A Human Being
Julia Cotton
Chair (on behalf of the Board)

Andrew Potter
Chief Executive

I assume the email address's follow the same pattern. It seems to be a company run by the local council, maybe worth contacting them also.

BSRU

A Human Being
Tynan said:
you ca track an IP address to a company but very very rarely a home address, it'll just go the local ISP hub
The ISP can correlate an IP address with a real registered address, even dynamic if a time is specified. If the Police/security services request it then the ISP can provide it.

BSRU

A Human Being
User3143 said:
Proof that the comments were left by their drivers?
Good point, possibly left by their drivers, from my limited experience such vitriol is normally spewed by the person in the video or a close work colleague.

BSRU said:
Good point, possibly left by their drivers, from my limited experience such vitriol is normally spewed by the person in the video or a close work colleague.
Agree with Lee (It's going round today..must be something in the water :wacko:)

As for the "it normally is..." - nothing more than circumstantial

BSRU

A Human Being
Sheffield_Tiger said:
nothing more than circumstantial

The posting is circumstantial as in based I what I think and not what I know but the phone use is not.

StuartG

slower but further
I would also write to Steve Bullock's office with the link and enquire whether using a mobile whilst driving is a sackable offence for council drivers and 'arms length ones' too.

If you get no answer - PM me and we can maybe notch up the pressure another way ...

Downward

Guru
Nice comments !
Your the laughing stock in lewisham homes. I can imagine them all sitting round laughing how one of them got caught on the phone driving and now it's on you tube and that it may get back to management.

I'm really sure there all having a good laugh on it and not fearing a bollocking at all.

Downward said:
Nice comments !
Your the laughing stock in lewisham homes. I can imagine them all sitting round laughing how one of them got caught on the phone driving and now it's on you tube and that it may get back to management.

I'm really sure there all having a good laugh on it and not fearing a bollocking at all.

To bring a sobering aspect to it....

...usually complaints about our drivers are put on speakerphone for everybody to listen and laugh at what xxxxxxxxx has been up to now!

Mind you, the 2 main drivers are the MD's father-in-law and the MD's cousin :laugh:

Point being that not every boss gives a shoot what their drivers do as long as they do it on time

Downward

Guru
Sheffield_Tiger said:
To bring a sobering aspect to it....

...usually complaints about our drivers are put on speakerphone for everybody to listen and laugh at what xxxxxxxxx has been up to now!

Mind you, the 2 main drivers are the MD's father-in-law and the MD's cousin :laugh:

Point being that not every boss gives a shoot what their drivers do as long as they do it on time

Isn't Lewisham homes a Public sector ?

Top Bottom