Bkool cadence sensor with Garmin edge 800?????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Anybody had any success getting a garmin edge 800 to recognize a bkool ant cadence sensor as supplied with the bkool turbo trainer units? I just want to use the bkool cadence sensor for monitering my cadence on th egarmin edge 800 screen while riding in the real world.

Cheers for any help.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
As long as the cadence sensor has the ant+ facility your 800 will recognise it.

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yep it's abkool cadence with ant facility....i'll keep trying as it's not picking it up. Have enabled the cadence sensor in garmin on intial start up/set up and fitted new battery to cadence sensor..just in case..

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Similar to what happened to me with my heart rate strap.
It just stopped working for no reason. I did all the usual things; changed battery, washed the strap etc, but in the end gave up.

PK99

Legendary Member
Similar to what happened to me with my heart rate strap.
It just stopped working for no reason. I did all the usual things; changed battery, washed the strap etc, but in the end gave up.

usual problem with the Premium/Soft garmin strap - i followed a mates experience and changed to a Garmin standard strap.

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

ok...im back..:rolleyes:

The Garmin edge unit doest pick up the bkool cadence sensor it seems. At least I cant get it to work, even though Garmin eventually gave up and reconditioned my unit, it still doesnt work. So ..I'll ask again ...does anybody using a bkool cadence sensor have it working witha garmin edge 800 unit?? If so please put me out of my misery and tell me how you worked this magic :notworthy::notworthy:

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Bkool say this:

Your request (n.° 33749) has been updated, please reply this email. / Tu solicitud (n.° 33749) ha sido actualizada. Por favor, responda a este correo electrónico.

BKOOL (BKOOL)

Jul 17, 10:31

Hi Rolf,

Thanks for your message. Bkool cadence sensor is compatible with any ANT+ device. You can check it at the ANT+ directory at: http://www.thisisant.com/directory/

Please always check that the cadence magnet passes just close enough to the sensor (<1mm) and that the battery isn't flat.

See you at Bkool,

Bkool Team.

BKOOL Connect | Sport

www.bkool.com
Facebook.com/Bkool.es
Twitter.com/BkoolSport

Top Bottom