Bkool Connect Sport and Zwift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rivers

How far can I go?
Does anyone know if a Bkool Connect Sport will work with Zwift? I already have a power meter and a classic (not smart) trainer, but am looking for something that will adjust the gradient as well. Thanks

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Generally any 'Smart' trainer will work on Zwift.

I used the Bkool Classic 2 (white with ridged roller) on Zwift very succesfully, any Bkool trainer after this will work. I think the original Bkool trainer (white with black smooth roller iirc) works as well.

Both of these trainers are 6+ year old tech. You may be better getting a more modern trainer dependent on your budget

DCR Trainer recommendations

Last edited:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Generally any 'Smart' trainer will work on Zwift.

I used the Bkool Classic 2 (white with ridged roller) on Zwift very succesfully, any Bkool trainer after this will work. I think the original Bkool trainer (white with black smooth roller iirc) works as well.

Both of these trainers are 6+ year old tech. You may be better getting a more modern trainer dependent on your budget

DCR Trainer recommendations

The first iteration of the Pro (black casing with metal roller) can not be firmware upgraded to 3.10, which is a requirement to run/activate ANT+FE-C, due to a fault on the circuit board. Zwift only works with BKOOL trainers using ANT+FE-C.
They were produced until sometime around August/September 2014, and has firmware 3.02/3.04 from the factory.

So, even if the white "classics" were an older model, the circuit boards in those allows for updates and makes them ANT+FE-C/Zwift compatible. I believe firmware 2.04 was the last released for the classics. :smile:

Top Bottom