Bkool ghost issue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matt_junglist

Hi, experiencing issues with bkool ghosts of my previous rides, hoping someone can help .

So the last couple of rides I've done during the ride I have been ahead of my ghost for previous ride, however when I finish and look at the history my recorded time is actually slower than my previous.

Today during the ride I was over a minute ahead of my ghost but the recorded time was 10 secs slower. Also my recorded watts were higher but time slower. Very confused, thinking it could be something to do with the software update last week.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
The old ghosts are useless since version 5 of the simulator was released. In the most recent release they even removed the drafting of them too, making even v5 ghosts completely useless.
Something is horrible off with their times and/or speed, and probably related to the way the simulator now calculates speed and draft.

You can add them if you don’t want to ride alone, but bots are better since you can still draft them, and if carefully selected will actually help you perform better.

Top Bottom