BKOOL no power no resistance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

charles2googles

Thanks for adding me to the forum. I just got a BKOOL Go and the software. I like it a lot but I cannot get the resistance to change or any power reading from the trainer.
It pairs ok with the software or the Bkool mobile app. The signal is strong and it sees the power sensor but the power reading remains 0 on the software and app. The resistance does not change either whether It is during a ride or manually using the app.
I tried contacting BKOOL (info@bkool.com) but no answer after a whole week, their support page is not very helpful. They don't answer on facebook or twitter either.

Anybody has had this problem or do you have a phone number I can call for Bkool.

Many thanks

D

Deleted member 26715

Welcome to the forum, sorry I can't really help with your query, but if you bought it new I would be going back to whom you purchased it from, your contract is with them.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Thanks for adding me to the forum. I just got a BKOOL Go and the software. I like it a lot but I cannot get the resistance to change or any power reading from the trainer.
It pairs ok with the software or the Bkool mobile app. The signal is strong and it sees the power sensor but the power reading remains 0 on the software and app. The resistance does not change either whether It is during a ride or manually using the app.
I tried contacting BKOOL (info@bkool.com) but no answer after a whole week, their support page is not very helpful. They don't answer on facebook or twitter either.

Anybody has had this problem or do you have a phone number I can call for Bkool.

Many thanks
@charles2googles try posting your question in this thread - https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/team-bkool-cyclechat.144689/post-5503392 - lots of helpful and experienced Bkoolers there.

In my experience, Bkool's customer service is a bit ropey, but in the past they have tended to reply to emails eventually - sometimes you need to chase them a few times and don't accept their first answer if it doesn't resolve the issue, keep persisting.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Does your trainer have a calibration app - Tacx, for example, has an app for your phone that you can calibrate and check the trainer - worth using the manufacturer's software first.

You could also try Zwift free trial to see if it connects to Zwift OK.

OP
OP
C

charles2googles

Thanks for answer and sorry for posting in the wrong place. Yes a calibration app seem like a sensible idea but I don't think there is one.

Best

bridgy

Legendary Member
Thanks for answer and sorry for posting in the wrong place. Yes a calibration app seem like a sensible idea but I don't think there is one.

Best
Not the wrong place - it's just that more people who may be able to help you will see your post there. Good luck getting it sorted

Top Bottom