Bkool not cool!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peanutbob

Evening peeps
Just thrown my Luddite hat away and got a bkool pro2
Did all that was asked to register etc ,but when ever I plug the trainer in the motor is constantly moving the magnet in and out varying the resistance from min to max , not just for a few seconds but non stop ... for ever
Even connecting to the simulator or TrainerRoad doesn’t change anything. I’ve tried Bluetooth from my iPad and ant from my laptop.
It recognises the trainer in ant but won’t connect or switch to ant+ fec
Any suggestions before I enter into email ping pong with bkool or ship it back to wiggle
Cheers

Last edited:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
usually when you plug it in , it whirs away a bit to self calibrate but then does nothing till you start pedalling - if it is stuck going up and down i can only guess there is something amiss - there i am afraid my fountain of knowledge runs dry :blush:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
usually when you plug it in , it whirs away a bit to self calibrate but then does nothing till you start pedalling - if it is stuck going up and down i can only guess there is something amiss - there i am afraid my fountain of knowledge runs dry :blush:
Evening peeps
Just thrown my Luddite hat away and got a bkool pro2
Did all that was asked to register etc ,but when ever I plug the trainer in the motor is constantly moving the magnet in and out varying the resistance from min to max.
Even connecting to the simulator or TrainerRoad doesn’t change anything. I’ve tried Bluetooth from my iPad and ant from my laptop.
It recognises the trainer in ant but won’t connect or switch to ant+ fec
Any suggestions before I enter into email ping pong with bkool or ship it back to wiggle
Cheers

Can you check for Updates?

Top Bottom