BKool Pro 2 Ant+ problems

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gerwyn

I've been using my trainer for the last few months without any issues, but this week, it has locked up when using Ant+ both via my pc and Android tablet. i've tried pairing/unpairing over and over again and it seems that it the trainer is recognised as an available device, with a good Ant+ signal, but as soon as a try to pair it up, the trainer whirrs away and the resistance locks up. bluetooth no problem once paired an unlocked. i might be wrong but i think its only since i accepted the latest version of the simulator. everything was ok until then. anyone else have the same problem and possible solution.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I've been using my trainer for the last few months without any issues, but this week, it has locked up when using Ant+ both via my pc and Android tablet. i've tried pairing/unpairing over and over again and it seems that it the trainer is recognised as an available device, with a good Ant+ signal, but as soon as a try to pair it up, the trainer whirrs away and the resistance locks up. bluetooth no problem once paired an unlocked. i might be wrong but i think its only since i accepted the latest version of the simulator. everything was ok until then. anyone else have the same problem and possible solution.
I've not experienced or heard of this problem Gerwyn - if I were you I would email Bkool at info@bkool.com and explain the issue to them and hopefully they will be able to assist you.

mpe039

Hey Gerwyn.
Did you found a solution ?? I have the same problem

Top Bottom