Bkool pro 2 resistance issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pauly.c

Sounds like the same issue with my BKOOL smart pro 2 trainer. Resistance doesn’t change its unusable in fact. I’ve tried laptops and iPads. Undated all sorftware. Turned ERG on and off used BKOOL app and zwift app. Device is shown connected. and in the BKOOL app I can see myself pedalling but the watts isn’t not changing. Keeps on zero. Checked weight and tyres all fine. BKOOL customer service have just stated the obvious which took 3 weeks for them to reply. Machine still not working. It used to work, then didn’t use it for 4 months. Any ideas, and can it be fixed

berty bassett

Legendary Member
where abouts are you ? if near to northamptonshire i have an old one you can set up to see if its your machine or set up

Pauly.c

I really appreciate that kind offer. But I’m from ASHFORD Middlesex TW15. A bit far. I’m thinking it’s the machine, as it has been moved since last time it worked and my set up is the same. I use it with the iPad Air 2 on the latest software via Bluetooth, but I have also tried a laptop with the ant +. I may need an engineer. But don’t know where to start looking. Happy new year and thanks

Janz27

Did you guys solve the problem?

I have similar problem with my pro2. Connected with iPad PRO, all the sensors are working and connected with bkool simulator app and when i start a workout, resistance is all the time the same. It doesnt matter if is +6% or -6%, physically is the same. Speed on app changed but feeling is same.

And green light is blinking where the plug is.

Top Bottom