Bkool Pro to Apple TV 4th or 5th Gen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulf1566

Does anyone know if the Bkool Pro conects to the Apple TV please? Apple TV has a Zwift App and it is cheaper than buying a new laptop and can connect to a bigger TV screen. I've searched the Internet but not sure I understand if it will work, there may be a conflict issue between the Bluetooth on the Apple TV and the Ant+ ( or is it Ant+ FE-C) on the Bkool. I think only the newest BKool has Bluetooth.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Does anyone know if the Bkool Pro conects to the Apple TV please? Apple TV has a Zwift App and it is cheaper than buying a new laptop and can connect to a bigger TV screen. I've searched the Internet but not sure I understand if it will work, there may be a conflict issue between the Bluetooth on the Apple TV and the Ant+ ( or is it Ant+ FE-C) on the Bkool. I think only the newest BKool has Bluetooth.
No idea, sorry. I use a Windows laptop. Could you use an ant+ stick with the appletv?

bobinski

Legendary Member
BT only and my recollection is bkool have locked down their bt connection. Hopefully I am wrong or this changes when the new bkool turbo comes out.

Top Bottom