Bkool Pro2 trainer on Zwift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cmcl1959

Hi,
I have a Pro2 trainer and I'd like to use it on Zwift to compare it with the Bkool simulator.
I've seen posts that say that the original Pro had to be set to Ant+FEC on the settings screen and then it will work.
Does the Pro2 need the same setting up and will it still work on the Bkool simulator once this is done.
Does anyone use their trainer on both?

Thanks
Clarke

CXRAndy

Guru
Edit-Pro2=Pro1 with yellow cover?

Yes two or three use Bkool pro on both. I know they need to reset in Zwift, not sure if you need to do it again. Saying that every so often the Bkool Pro will be sprinkled with fair dust and you will get a huge boost in power and speed. This is above the standard enhanced ride. Bridgy and whorty have been on both platforms regularly

Last edited:

JuhaL

Guru
I have Bkool Smart Pro 1 and it works well with both Zwift and Bkool simulator. I have notice if i ride with bkool simulator after i have ride zwift i need to pair again my devices because device list in bkool is empty quite often. Zwift is probably like to reserve devices. BigRingVR works well too with Bkool trainer, i have ride all those three apps.

Top Bottom