Bkool problem with Windows 10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbust

Hello,

New to cyclechat. As I said in the welcome forum, I got a Bkool trainer that I love but now I have problems and customer service is terrible. So maybe someone here can help me.

I got this Surface Tablet that I would like to use for the simulator. I think it would be perfect, especially as I don't have any other use for it and it has a great screen. I was able to install the simulator and enter my email and password, but the button to login does not work. It just gently moves when you click on it, but nothing else happens. It does not log me in. It does not give me an error message or anything. (I am 100% confident on the username and password, so I know that is not the problem).

Does anyone know if there is a way to make the simulator work on the Surface Tablet using Windows 10?

Thanks.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Does anyone know if there is a way to make the simulator work on the Surface Tablet using Windows 10?

Thanks.

Bkool Simulator has always had some weird problems, when not running in full screen. Try setting it to full screen if not already in full screen.

You might have to do this in the Windows registry, as you can not change it before login, AFAIK.

Run regedit (Windows key+ R) and change these two keys' value to 1 under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Bkool\Bkool Indoor to force it to full screen:
globaluser_FullScreen_h2709568671
Screenmanager Is Fullscreen mode_h3981298716

Note, the _h number part might be different on your computer, I don't know what it means. :smile:

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mbust

Thank you for the help. Now it works! I was able to find the Screenmanager setting in the Registry but there was no globaluser under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Bkool\Bkool Indoor. But now it works fine. Thanks a million!

Top Bottom