Bkool question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Granthar

Have got back on the Bkool simulator after a three year absence.
I can set a route and set up other virtual cyclists on the web page but then can’t see how I ride the session on the Bkool app as it doesn’t seem to show any sessions that I have set. There no options to look at booked sessions, only to look for routes.
And I used to be able to save favourite routes which show on the Bkool web page but not in the app on Windows 10.
what am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

BurningLegs

Veteran
@Brusgaard :smile:

There is an active bkool community on here in the training section. Brusgaard is one of them so may be able to help:okay:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Have got back on the Bkool simulator after a three year absence.
I can set a route and set up other virtual cyclists on the web page but then can’t see how I ride the session on the Bkool app as it doesn’t seem to show any sessions that I have set. There no options to look at booked sessions, only to look for routes.
And I used to be able to save favourite routes which show on the Bkool web page but not in the app on Windows 10.
what am I doing wrong?

When in the app, on the front page, scroll to the bottom and you will find both the Programmed (those sessions you scheduled on the web) and the Favourites section.

Please note that if you add bots or ghosts (i.e. riders who previously did the route), they may not be visible under the Cyclists tab when you check the session. However, they will be there when you actually press the Start button to do the session. The ghosts are mostly for fun as you can’t really trust them, nor can you draft them anymore. Bots are still draftable however.

Like @BurningLegs said, join the Team Bkool CycleChat thread for all the Bkool banter, beer and pizza talk. 🙂

OP
OP
G

Granthar

Many thanks for this, the user interface is poor as there is no visible scroll bar to inform users that there is more content below.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Many thanks for this, the user interface is poor as there is no visible scroll bar to inform users that there is more content below.

That is actually the way many apps and MacOS/Windows are designed today. Scrollbars are usually used with a mouse, and these days with touch screens and all, they remove/hide them for a cleaner look.
I don’t like this “app-ification” of everything, making desktop-OS programs more like apps, but nobody asks me...

Last edited:
Top Bottom