BKool Simulation software stuck in "Logging On"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Newbie to this chat forum, forgive me if this has been covered. I did a search and found similar but not identical issues with BKool simulation and the BKool Smart Pro 2.

My issue is that the I am unable to activate the BKool because the BKool Simulation software hangs at the "Logging On" screen. I tried installing the software on two Windows 10 Pro laptops. Neither laptop will get past the "Logging On" screen. Both username and password are correct.

I've reached out to BKool (now going on 2 days) with no response. The trainer is set up correctly and actually provides both ANT + and BLE signals that are recognized by both windows computers....problem is that the trainer remains uninitialized because it's not been connected to BKool's simulation program

[NB: Zwift "sees" the trainer, but it loses connection when trying to pedal because the trainer is locked]

Any guidance other than waiting for the people in Madrid to finally respond to my trouble ticket?

CXRAndy

Guru
Good luck!

Send it back, buy an American product-Wahoo Kickr Snap

bridgy

Legendary Member
Newbie to this chat forum, forgive me if this has been covered. I did a search and found similar but not identical issues with BKool simulation and the BKool Smart Pro 2.

My issue is that the I am unable to activate the BKool because the BKool Simulation software hangs at the "Logging On" screen. I tried installing the software on two Windows 10 Pro laptops. Neither laptop will get past the "Logging On" screen. Both username and password are correct.

I've reached out to BKool (now going on 2 days) with no response. The trainer is set up correctly and actually provides both ANT + and BLE signals that are recognized by both windows computers....problem is that the trainer remains uninitialized because it's not been connected to BKool's simulation program

[NB: Zwift "sees" the trainer, but it loses connection when trying to pedal because the trainer is locked]

Any guidance other than waiting for the people in Madrid to finally respond to my trouble ticket?
Sorry I can't be much help to you as I've not experienced either of the problems you've described. It is odd though as the Bkool sim problem and teh Zwift problem don't necessarily sound related - the Zwift issue seems related to the trainer's ANT+ connection, and the Bkool is just that the Sim itself won't open. I would maybe try deleting and re-installing BSim first. Be patient with it - it seems to be VERY slow at the moment when starting up, and took me about 10 minutes to get going last night. Also, with regards Bkool assistance from my experience you have to sometimes be very persistent with them to get them to actually do anything useful so if they respond with unhelpful nonsense at first, keep replying and eventually you should get through to someone. Good luck!

OP
OP
kevlar_heart

kevlar_heart

Sorry I can't be much help to you as I've not experienced either of the problems you've described. It is odd though as the Bkool sim problem and teh Zwift problem don't necessarily sound related - the Zwift issue seems related to the trainer's ANT+ connection, and the Bkool is just that the Sim itself won't open. I would maybe try deleting and re-installing BSim first. Be patient with it - it seems to be VERY slow at the moment when starting up, and took me about 10 minutes to get going last night. Also, with regards Bkool assistance from my experience you have to sometimes be very persistent with them to get them to actually do anything useful so if they respond with unhelpful nonsense at first, keep replying and eventually you should get through to someone. Good luck!

Well the Zwift problem occurs because one first needs to connect to BKool's software to unlock the trainer. Can't unlock the trainer because the software won't run. I'm 95% certain it's a server issue as it recognizes username/password when correct and rejects them if wrong....just won't start the darn program....

I'm probably going to take @CXRAndy's advice and return it

Top Bottom