Bkool subscription expired...can't do any rides!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Hi,
My Bkool subscription expired a few weeks ago and I havent renewed thinking I would Go Free for a while. Ever since i havent been able to use Bsim to do any rides...velodrome, other live rides, and Ive scheduled a basic 2D session but it doesnt come up in the rides on Bsim.
Perhaps I'm having a brain fart. Anyone got any suggestions? I thought that the free version still allowed rides to be done but not group rides, etc. so at the moment I have an expensive turbo with no resistance control...

Screenshots_2016-12-11-10-50-54.png

Thanks, Alan

RickB

professional procrastinator
I'm in the same boat Alan. I checked their website and there absolutely no mention of the free version now. Must be subscription only now.

OP
OP
IrishAl

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Thanks for the bad news @RickB. I'll email them to see if theyve a good reason for that! Luckily I can get enough resistance out of the unit for a good workout with the bike in top gear but one reason I was sold on the idea of the Bkool was that even without the subscription you could do the 2D rides and solo rides. If its the case that I need a subscription then I'll probably switch to Zwift for the same money.

Edit...
Just logged in to Bsim and first screen to pop up was the option to "Go Premium" or "Spectator Mode"!! :sad:

Last edited:

RickB

professional procrastinator
I still have my wife on bkool if I ever fancy blast on it but I'm mainly on Zwift now for training. All good! :becool:

Top Bottom