BKOOL Trainer Help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Torvil

I have a BKOOL Classic which I have had from new. It has developed an issue where it switches off mid session (session stays live but all sensors go red and lose connection. I stop the session try and reset the smart trainer but it will not switch back on. No initial start up buzz or anything. Leave it a day or two and it’s works again.
My 10 yr old son tried a session this week and did a 17KM session which was fine. I wonder if it’s a reaction to extra power or heat. Can anyone help me please?

Cycling1964

I have a BKOOL Classic which I have had from new. It has developed an issue where it switches off mid session (session stays live but all sensors go red and lose connection. I stop the session try and reset the smart trainer but it will not switch back on. No initial start up buzz or anything. Leave it a day or two and it’s works again.
My 10 yr old son tried a session this week and did a 17KM session which was fine. I wonder if it’s a reaction to extra power or heat. Can anyone help me please?

Hi, we (my company) are working with Zycle who took over manufacturing from Bkool, so we may be able to help, plus we are also in Staffordshire. Were you in a cold environment when you had the issue, such as a garage?

Top Bottom