Bkool, using another smart trainer on Bkool software.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

baz4610

good morning

I'm new on here and this is my 1st post. Although I'm not new to cycling and turbo training I'm currently recovering from surgery and will spend a few weeks on the turbo when I get back in the saddle so have been thinking of signing up to Bkool. My question is that has anyone got any experience of using other smart trainers on Bkool as opposed to bkools own brand which is also an option to me. I have been looking at a tacx bushido smart as an alternative but obviously don't want to buy an unsuitable trainer. Any thoughts on any trainer worth using on Bkool, and other training software, would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Baz

rob01792

Über Member
I was in the same situation in june but my choices was tacx elite or bkool all smart trainers in the end I went with the bkool after someone on here recommended it saying I wont regret it and they where right. plus I think the bkool offers a higher gradient resistance

Last edited:

RickB

professional procrastinator
Bit slow replying to this but I originally bought an Elite realtour to use on bkool. Was slower on the flats and could only generate hills of up to 6% so I was effectively cheating when going up the big hills. The bkool trainer really is the best match for their software (naturally enough!) :smile:

OP
OP
baz4610

baz4610

Cheers guys, bought a Bkool!! What is the performance like on an iPad as opposed to windows laptop??

Top Bottom