Bl**dy neighbour ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

levad

Veteran
... has just had a burglar alarm fitted and is being shown how it works, blasted thing going off every few minutes :sad:

Must get a quote for triple glazing.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Just wait till he goes out and nick it.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
We have got a new neighbour at one end of our road ... and I'm sure it was them that I saw running away from an empty house at the other end about 2 seconds after I heard breaking glass... but not certain. I'm hoping that I'm wrong but very worried in case I'm right:sad:

gary r

Guru
when we lived in London the alarm opposite was going off all night on Christmas eve & most of christmas morning( a fault i presume as there didnt seem to be a break in),The Police didnt want to know and the house owners were abroard for christmas.My father in law had enough by midday and took a ladder over the road cut the cable & smashed the alarm to bits with a hammer (the alarm has a battery so cable cutting doesnt stop it).There were cheers from all the neigbours as he carried his ladder back home.nice peaceful christmas day!!!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
When we got burgled (in the early days of us living together) it looked like the flat had been tidied up :smile: Mind you, they nicked a load of papers etc, and the police contacted me 6 months later to let me know they'd arrested someone who'd been trying to sell my passport in a dodgy pub!

postman

Legendary Member
Don't need alarms in my street .

We have dogs ,loads of them have suddenly appeared and each one barks,barks barks .

Then sod me all the others start talikng back .

Starts early all afternoon then late tea time .

It's going to be great to sit in the garden trying to enjoy the tranquility of a glorious day .

Get the bike out .Lets get way from them .

Top Bottom