Bl***y McDonald

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

My wife wanted some new tops so I offered to take her to Asda in Queensferry and buy her lunch there as well. What a disappointment as they only have a McDonald's there and we don't do McDonald's, so we just had a sandwich instead. At least, she got 3 tops which I very kindly offered to pay for.

You could have taken her for a lovely walk around the delightful Garden City. I hear it's wonderful, how can anywhere called 'Garden City' not be wonderful?

Oldbloke

Guru
Old people HAVE to wear either beige or pastel colours. And grey vinyl shoes. It's the law.
I'm nearly old myself, but I'm still allowed to wear proper colours and stuff.

Can't get beige Lycra anywhere...no mention of Hush Puppies then?:biggrin:

Hyslop

Veteran
Old people HAVE to wear either beige or pastel colours. And grey vinyl shoes. It's the law.
I'm nearly old myself, but I'm still allowed to wear proper colours and stuff.
The shoes also must,absolutely must,have velcro closures.And the trousers beige,taupe,whatever you will,have no real pockets,simply a hole.This allows rapid access to the quick release cord on the incontinence pants should the need arise.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
You could have taken her for a lovely walk around the delightful Garden City. I hear it's wonderful, how can anywhere called 'Garden City' not be wonderful?

There's a cafe in Regal pawn in Garden city, only 75p for a coffee ;-)

Top Bottom