Black Friday.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I haven't bothered other than looking for tech wash as I'm reproofing my coat today and need to get more supplies in for the next time.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I looked at bits and simply thought it was excess stock with an additional 10% off.

Not bought anything. But then I've probably bought too much this year already.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I got a 25% off and free delivery deal from a clothing store. As I can only buy clothes from a select few retailers, this was worth taking up.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
We Father Christmas bought a jumperoo on a lightning deal!

I had to google "jumperoo",..... must be my age :blush:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
The tyres I want are available from my preferred supplier today only with a Black Friday 10% discount. That is a saving of £73.20, I just hope I can get the go ahead from Lady Skol while the offer/availability is there.......

MikeW-71

Veteran
I have visited all my favorite online stores and I couldn't find a single thing that I would be interested in taking their offer.

Are retailers just trying to shift anything they cannot sell otherwise?
Some of them probably are. Otherwise, the "black friday deals" are no better than you could get at any other time of the year. This especially applies to the supermarkets and large chains. Some will buy stock in especially to "discount" on black friday when it will be advertised for what it was worth in the first place with "50% off". Halfords do that all the time.

aj101

Can't believe how many UK cycle retailers have jumped on this so far this year, we've been tracking the deals hourly trying to keep up and there's huge bargains coming through across the board from all the bike shops.

Best thing we've seen so far? - Vulpine's take on it all - they are donating 20% from all sales today to Wheels for Wellbeing, a cycling for all charity down in South London. Nick's also got his whole workforce down there today helping out at the stadium where they run the events.

Last edited:
Top Bottom