Black Friday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Has anyone found any proper deals on stuff they need?
And if so what, have been looking for a few things, there is a bit of gear out there i don't want, nobody else wants it either, thats why it's cheap. It would be nice to get a good deal some where.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Keep your money in your pocket, that’s the best deal.

Heigue'r

Veteran
Bit of a let down at the moment,I've been watching some items for a few weeks now,The items I was looking at popped up as black Friday specials yesterday at the very same price that they have been for weeks/months

Cavalol

Guru
Didn't Black Friday used to be the last Friday before Chrimbo, and was so called because of all the people having road accidents as they were thinking about being off work, or something?

Now it's a load of morons who 'need' a 97" Shingsui TigerRay Glorious Golden Showers Republic television all having a fight in Tesco.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Fire 7 tablets with Alexa from Amazon: £29.99 each . Just bought 3 of them.

Smudge

Veteran
I've not seen any real bargains at all so far this year, even scouting around on HUKD's there isn't anything worth having for me. I find better bargains at other times of the year
Last year i bought my Pioneer E on Raleigh's site for £650 on BF weekend, but this year the only Ebikes in their BF start from £1500 and they're even lower spec.
People get caught up in the hype of it.

Top Bottom